25 BBL CUTTINGS BOX
Waste Containment Box
SepCo / U.S. D.O.T. 49 CFR 176.340.
- Steel lid with a water tight seal.
- Hot-dip galvanized finish.
- Used to move drilling waste around a rig site or from an offshore drilling rig to a treatment and/or disposal site without spillage.
- Designed to contain drill cuttings, drilling fluid and other waste from all types of transfer applications, both on and offshore.
- Designed to meet any liquid or solid classification per US DOT 49
- CFR 176.340 for combustible liquids.
- 4 point lifting includes sling.
- Uniquely numbered, tagged, and certified.